Friday, March 28, 2014

It's not easy

You guys told me not to bottle things up but when I needed someone to be there, who's listening to my sorrows? All those promises you guys made. "I promise I'll be there whenever you need someone, need a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on." Those empty promises.. I'm sick of it. When can it be my turn when I could just spit it out? Just because I bottle things up doesn't mean that I'm that "strong". I can't live with all these empty promises. I can't possibly listen and help out with you guys but I end up suffering. I may be those straight forward type and you all know about it. But why cant i be myself and express how I feel? Why do I have to think before I say nowadays? I'm no longer being myself. All you say to me is "Don't be too harsh on him. He'll get hurt." "I won't know what to do if one day he tell me that he hate you" "He's a very sensitive person so try to rephrase your sentence" Seriously?! Have you guys thought a bit for me? Just a bit. I'm not that emotionless. I do get hurt too. Why do I have to do things as you all wanted and not being who I am? What's the point of being friends if you can't accept me? Can someone just understand me?

No comments:

Post a Comment