Wednesday, April 7, 2010

CHEATED

STAR
Amanda
Tiffany
Bird
Shannon
Once you reach my limit,
IF:
1st time i trust u,i treat u part of my life
2nd time i trust u,i treat u my best frenz
3rd time i trust u,i treat u my good frenz
4th time i trust u,i treat u my frenz
5th time i trust u,i'm stupid
6th time i trust u,i'm an idiot
7th time i trust u,i'm e stupiest person in e world
8th time i trust u,i'm speechless
9th time i will nt trust u anymore
10th time,i'll never forgive u n u're OUT OF MY LIFE!
Tt's my limit.Count urself how many times ve u lied 2 me.Everyone lie but nt things tt r serious.U've ur limit n i ve it too.U're no longer my fren.We're just stranger.Everything tt u do will be nothing 2 do with me.Do wadever u want.Do think of us,we've done so much but yet u fooled us like how u fool e other.Why did every1 drift away from u.How do we feel?I really dun need u as a fren!!!!
you'll have to bear with the consequences

No comments:

Post a Comment