Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm kinda tired

Sometimes,really only sometimes,
Exams r finially over but i just dun ve tt relieved feeling.Wad's wrong wiht me?Aren't i suppose 2 be happy?I'm afraid tt i'm gonna let myself down again.I admit tt this time round i didn't do anything much 2 push myself but i did studied especially 4 my math paper 2.I've lost 12 marks 4 tt paper!Anyway,out of this topic,i went 2 e 'tea chapter' today 2 drink tea.9 of my classmates went too.Evy n i went home by taking 147 bus.Bird n e rest of them took MRT home. Sometimes,I really dun understand myself.I knew wad was goin on around me but i took it as nth's goin on i'm thinking too much n tt's it.But when i came across ???? i'm stuck there staring in e blank.When i know tt y r u beside me,i still treat u as a friend but u pushed me away.Tt's when i felt it.Calling n msging me as n when u like n need.Won't call me out 4 an outing unless some1 call u 2 do so.I felt myself so dumb.Am i an idiot?U always can't see me even if i'm standing in front of u.Next time,i'll put a mirror between us so tt i won't hear u.
I don't understand you.

No comments:

Post a Comment