Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fate.

When something happened, we always blame the world. When it comes to family/friends, things wont be smooth all the times. Sometimes, I'll blame too. Why do I know you? Why did you appear in my life?
I believe that I'm not the only one who think this way. Thinking back, it's fate which bring us together. Some will stay with us till the end and some will teach us how to grow up. Friends who came but went off. They choose to abandon this friendship. Don't dislike/hate them because they are a part of your memories. It's a precious lesson that no one will face the same thing as you. One day, when you find yourself able to smile to them again, that's when you know you've grown up. When you face obstacles, don't give up, let it be a bridge that you need to cross over and things will be fine. I'm in the process of learning. Learning how to take things easy and enjoy this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment