Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hate misunderstandings.

I dun like to be misunderstood. I mean... U can ask properly and make sure tt wad u said are true and with evidence. Why must ppl say tt I steal things?! Just packing a goodie bags for the freshies and some other SL took the stuff doesn't give u a reason to raise ur voice at me becuz I'm not the one. That also doesn't give u a reason to stare at me. No, to watch my every move. I can buy things which are much better than all thise stuff with my own money. It is fucking unfair. I'm not the one but I'm actually getting all this shit for nth. This isn't the first time.

I remember when I went to S house and he said he wanted to show me the BB photo book tt his sister bought for him, he said 'dun steal hor, I know u like it a lot' it's like wtf. I can buy it myself. Why do I have to steal it from u? That's when I just put the book aside and thought 'am I this kind of person to u?'

People should stop all this nonsense. It is very unfair to ppl who didn't do anything wrong. Doesn't mean tt poorer people will steal and the rich are the only ones who can afford everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment