Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 years later

After 10 years,
Would u still remember e times tt we have together?
Would u still remember wad we did together?
Would u still remember tt we once gave up b4?
Would u still remember me?
Have u ever tried to give up n yet u can't?
Do u know how much it hurts?
Have u ever take at look at me n see how i change?
How many times did u pick up my phone when i call u?
How long did we talk on e phone?
When ve u SMILE to me during those time?
When ve u TALK to me?
When did u take me as ur friend?
Sometimes,i really feel e gap between us.
No matter when we talk or do homework.
We seem to be very close but indeed we're not.
CLOSE is just a word,not e truth.
I'm waiting 4 u most of e time but u may just leace me out.
Either u're with ur friends or any1 else.
Every1 around us may nt realise e problem tt we're having now.
Even u.
I've tot of u when i'm goin out with my friends.
I'll also ask u along if u dun mind.
Give up give up give up...
Is tt e only thing tt i can tell myself?
To give up may be e 'BEST' thing 4 us.
I'll try my very best to save all these.
will u still remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment