Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life is like music

I think that my life
Lyrics=how much ve u grown up.
Melody=how u spent ur time.
Instruments=how much u care 4 ur Families,
friends n ur love ones.
And it will=a perfect song.
In our life,we may ve listen to lots of songs
but there may be some songs tt u dun find it tt nice
while e others love tt song.
But if u really listen to tt song n understand
every single sentence of lyrics,
u will find it nice too.
Every song has its story behind.
It's just something like 'composing ur life'.
In my life,i ve 'tempo'.
How much time ve i spend on DAYDREAMING?
How much time ve i ever spend with those ppl out there?
How much ve i grown up?
When do i 'slow down' n 'speed up'?
Ve i ever care abt them?
With all these qns everyday,when will my 'song' end?
WHAT KIND OF SONG DO I VE AT E END OF E DAY?
is like music.

No comments:

Post a Comment